ACSANZ invites applications from postgraduate students for its 2017 Postgraduate Travel Grant.

Valued at $2500(AUD), the Grant is intended to assist emerging researchers in attending a conference or undertaking academic research in Canada.

The Grant is open to ACSANZ members who are enrolled full-time in a PhD or Masters program in Australia and New Zealand, and whose research has at least 30% Canadian content and who have not been awarded an ACSANZ PG Travel Grant in the previous three application rounds.

The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to work with the Editor of Australasian Canadian Studies with a view to publishing their research as a refereed article in the Association’s journal.

Applications should include:

  • A description of your project and the conference and/or research you are interested in undertaking (up to 500 words)
  • Conference abstract and acceptance (if appropriate)
  • A two-page resume
  • Name and contact details of an academic supervisor

Applications should be sent to by December 4th, 2017.

70% of the Grant will be awarded in advance, with the remaining 30% issued on receipt of proof of appropriate expenses (airfare, accommodation, conference registration, etc.).

Applicants will be notified of the result on or before December 31st, 2017.


Comments are closed.

Warning: include(/home/acsanz73/public_html/wp-content/themes/whitehouse/library/_contentfooter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/acsanz73/public_html/wp-content/themes/whitehouse/library/template_posts.php on line 39

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/acsanz73/public_html/wp-content/themes/whitehouse/library/_contentfooter.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php73/pear') in /home/acsanz73/public_html/wp-content/themes/whitehouse/library/template_posts.php on line 39