- Promotes research and teaching of Canadian Studies in Australia and New Zealand
- Supports, encourages and awards scholarship in Canadian Studies by students and early career academics in Australia and New Zealand
- Publishes a peer-reviewed scholarly journal – Australasian Canadian Studies – a multi-disciplinary journal of Canadian Studies.
Please note that the publication of Australasian Canadian Studies is on indefinite hiatus as of January 2021. The executive committee hopes to reopen the journal at some point in the future, and will update this page as appropriate. In the meantime, we are currently working to make all past issues available in digital form, under an open access model.
- Provides news and information to members about Canadian Studies opportunities and events, including grants, scholarships, conferences and publications
- Collaborates with other organisations and national associations for Canadian Studies on events, activities and publications
ACSANZ is a member of the International Council for Canadian Studies (ICCS). The International Council for Canadian Studies (ICCS) provide a range of grants and awards designed to promote research and teaching in Canadian Studies.